We need your help to make this event successful!
- Volunteering is FUN! Get your girlfriends together and volunteer as a group!
- Volunteers receive a VIP PRESALE PASS to shop early with ONE lucky friend!
- Consignors who volunteer can earn up to 75% on their sales.
Get the Details and know what to expect:
- Help set-up, sort, move and organize items being checked in.
- Help ensure the sale floor is well organized, clean and that shoppers are taken care of and happy.
- Assist at dressing rooms, checkout tables, and supervise the end area.
- Sort, organize, and bag (donated) unsold items during break down.
- Break down and pack racks and supplies.
Volunteers get first dibs and can earn more money
- Volunteer for 1 three hour shift and you will receive 65% of your sale.
- Volunteer for 2 three hour shifts and you will receive 70% of your sale.
- Volunteer for 3 three hour shifts* and you will receive 75% of your sale + 3 VIP Passes.
- Volunteer for 4 three hour shifts* and you will receive 75% of your sale + 4 VIP Passes.
- Non-Consignors can earn VIP shopping privileges.
We kindly ask that volunteers sign up for a sort/breakdown shift on the final day of the sale. This part of the event needs the most help.
Volunteer Housekeeping and Rules:
- Savvy Sister will require that all volunteers fulfill their obligation to work their shifts. If volunteers do not fulfill their obligation, future participation will be suspended.
- Volunteers must be on time and fulfill the entire shift to earn a higher percentage back on their sales. If unable to meet these requirements please call as soon as soon as possible.
- Please do not ask us to hold or purchase items before the presale. We must be fair and consistent to all our volunteers.
- Please keep cell phone usage at a minimum. Please no texting or excessive phone calls.
- Please DO NOT bring your children to volunteer with you.
- Please understand that these rules have been created in an effort to maintain a smoothly run and reputable sale.
Can’t volunteer, but want to earn additional commission?
We recognize not everyone is available to volunteer during our sale hours, so we also provide the following volunteer options…
Qualify for one three-hour volunteer shift by doing any of the following:
Limited availability- please contact us to participate in the following.
- Bring in $25 value of gift cards to Target or Walmart. Equivalent to 1 volunteer shift.
- Feature our sale in multiple community or club newsletters, business listing or link on a web page, minimum of three listings/features.
- Professional photographers needed to shoot (and edit) images before and during the sale.
We are open to additional promotional ideas. Contact us HERE.