Drop Off – Just a few simple steps!
- All consignors must reserve a “Check-In” time to drop off their items before the sale. Log-in HERE to reserve your 30 minute time slot.
- Double check that all items are hung and tagged before leaving home. (Grouping like items and sizes together will make the process faster for everyone).
- Upon arriving, please allow Savvy Sister approximately 30 minutes to inspect for stains, holes, missing buttons, etc. Any unaccepted items will be returned to you at this time.
- During this time Consignors will be responsible for placing their jewelry, accessories, handbags and shoes on the sales floor in each specified location. Volunteers will be available to help direct.
DON’T WANT TO WAIT… If you deem ALL your items as DONATE* (at the end of the sale), you can drop off your clothing WITHOUT a scheduled drop off time and WITHOUT waiting for a Savvy Sister staff inspection.
Pick Up (Only for items NOT being DONATED)
Consignors who have indicated on their tags that they DO NOT want their items donated, can pick up their unsold merchandise within the designated pick up hours.
Pick up time for the FALL Sale will be Monday, October 2st from 3-8pm. All items must be picked up during this time! If you are unable to pick-up during this time please make arrangements for a family member or friend to pick them up for you.
- Know your Consignor #: Items will be sorted by this number and arranged numerically on the sales floor.
- After picking up your items, please check our “No Tag Rack” for any missing items not sold during the sale.
- Savvy Sister is unable to transfer/store consignor merchandise following the sale. Any items not picked up will become property of Savvy Sister, LLC.